2. Intellectual Property and Usage Rights
We hereby inform you and you agree that the Site is our intellectual property and is operated by us. Informational, graphic, audio, video, photo or other content of the Site and materials posted on the Site are our intellectual property or the property of the copyright holders who have granted us the right to post these materials on the Site.
All intellectual property rights, including copyright, related rights, exclusive rights to trade names, trade names, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property rights in all materials or content of the Site belong to us or our partners.
We grant you a limited, personal, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use our Site and its materials. The site and the materials posted on it are intended solely for your non-commercial use. Other use of the Site or its materials is prohibited without our prior written permission. You agree not to do any, all or more of the activities of copying, reproducing, transmitting, distributing, selling, commercially exploiting, modifying, processing or creating derivative works from the materials and content of the Site. The performance of these actions in relation to the Site and its materials is illegal and may involve liability in accordance with applicable law. This restriction does not apply to your messages and announcements on the Site.
3. Applicable Law
4. Personal Information
The information we may collect about you depends on how you use the features provided by our Site.
We may receive the following personal information:
- Personal information associated with you as an individual, including your personal data, such as your name, E-mail address, telephone number and other similar information that you voluntarily provide about yourself when you register on the Site or when using the Services , send us a letter or consent to receive electronic communications from our Site or otherwise interact with us. Personal information required for the provision of the Services is marked in a special way. Other information is provided by you at your own discretion. You are not required to provide us with your personal information. However, if you choose to opt-out, you may not be able to visit all pages of the Site or use all of the Services;
- Data that is automatically transmitted to the Site during its use using the software installed on your user device, including your IP address, geographic location, information about the browser or other program with which you access the Site, technical characteristics of the equipment and software used by you as a user, the date and duration of your visit to the Site, the pages you view, the address of the website from which you came to our Site, cookie data and other similar information that does not allow us to identify your identity .
5. Purposes of Personal Information Processing
We may process the collected personal information for the following purposes:
- To identify, authorize and authenticate you as a user of our Site;
- To provide you with personalized Services;
- For the performance of the Agreements entered into by you;
- To communicate with you, including sending notices and information regarding your use of the Services or changes to our policies, and processing your requests and applications;
- To inform you about our products and services or the products and services of our partners, or to provide you, based on your activities on the Site, with information that we think will be of particular interest to you. You also allow us to take into account your individual preferences and provide you with a higher level of service, in particular, we may send you invitations to presentations and other events hosted by us or our partners with whom we organize these events;
- For ad targeting;
- To evaluate, optimize and improve the quality of the Site, Services and their usability in accordance with your preferences;
- To conduct statistical and similar research based on anonymous or depersonalized data;
- To recognize, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
We may also, from time to time, invite you to provide personal information in the form of surveys or questionnaires, participation in which is entirely voluntary. The personal information collected in connection with such surveys or questionnaires is used to communicate the results of surveys or questionnaires to you, as well as to improve your use of the Site or increase your satisfaction with the Services.
6. Promotional information and marketing materials. Opt Out
In addition to the stated purposes of processing personal information, we would like to inform you about news, promotions and special offers that may be beneficial to you. We value your time and attention, so we control the distribution of promotional information and marketing emails.
The Site gives you the opportunity to unsubscribe from the distribution of such materials by clicking on the link provided in the letter you received, or by choosing another available method of unsubscribing. You can also change or update your preferences for receiving or not receiving marketing emails.
Please note that we are not responsible for the actions of third-party sellers and advertisers. We strive to work with reliable companies, but we do not have the ability to control their actions. However, you are welcome to let us know about your experience with any of the third parties we work with so that we can improve our offerings.
7. Conditions for the processing of personal information and its transfer to others
We keep your personal information confidential, except in cases where you voluntarily provide information about yourself for general access to an unlimited number of people. Please note that your personal information, which you yourself place on your personal page, in comments to publications and on other public Services, may be viewed by other users.
We will not share your personal information with others except in limited circumstances, including the following:
- When you give us consent to do so, such as allowing us to share your personal information with other websites;
- When we partner with financial institutions to jointly offer you products and services. However, financial institutions will be prohibited from using your personal information other than to jointly promote products and services;
- When the transfer of personal information is provided for by applicable law within the framework of a procedure established by law or is carried out in accordance with a court decision;
- When necessary to ensure that we can protect our rights and other legitimate interests, the rights and legitimate interests of others or users, in violation of our policies or agreements;
- When, as a result of the processing of your personal information, anonymized statistical data is obtained, which is transferred to another person for research, performance of work or provision of services on our behalf.
8. Change and delete personal information. Data storage
At any time, you can change (update or supplement) the personal information provided to us in whole or in part by using the editing function in the relevant section of the Site or in the personal section of the Service.
We store your personal information for as long as you are a registered user of our Site. If your account is terminated, we store your personal information for one (1) year, unless applicable law provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law.
Your right to change or delete your personal information on the Site may be limited as required by applicable law. In particular, such restrictions for the specified reason may include our obligation to retain information changed or deleted by you for another period and to transfer such information in accordance with the legally established procedure.
9. Processing personal information using cookies and counters
Cookies are small pieces of textual information that our Site transmits to your browser, which the browser stores and transmits back to the Site with each of your requests to the Site. Some cookie values can only be stored during your one-time session with the Site and are deleted after you close your browser. Others, set for a certain period of time, are written to a special file and stored on your computer.
Cookies contain information that allows the Site to identify your browser when you access the Site and visit the pages of the Site. With the help of cookies, we collect information such as the time you spent on the Site, the areas you visit the Site, websites with links to and from our Site, and other additional information. The structure of the cookie, its content and technical parameters are determined by the Site and may be changed without our prior notice to you. These cookies prevent us from collecting personal information about you.
Please note that the hardware and software used by users to visit websites on the Internet may have the function of disabling cookies for any or for certain websites, as well as deleting previously received cookies. At any time, you can independently delete the cookies stored on your computer, change the parameters in your browser settings so that the browser stops saving all cookies and notifies you when they are sent. However, in this case, some features of the Site and Services may stop working, be slower, or display only text information. We reserve the right to determine that the provision of a certain Service is possible only on the condition that the acceptance and receipt of cookies is allowed by the user.
Also, our Site contains counters that are used to analyze user cookies, to collect and process statistical information about the number of users of the Site, the use of the Services and the popularity of service settings, the frequency of visiting the pages of the Site, to monitor traffic, to evaluate technical capabilities of the Site, creating the maximum possible compliance of the Site with the browsers used by users, as well as to ensure the operation of the Site and Services in general or their individual functions. The technical parameters of the counters are determined by the Site and can be changed without sending you our prior notice.
10. Measures applied to protect personal information
We take organizational and technical measures that we consider necessary and sufficient to ensure the protection of your personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with it by other persons. From time to time, we review our procedures for maintaining the security of personal information and select appropriate new technologies and methods. However, even with the most advanced technologies, no website is completely secure. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of the personal information we receive may not be maintained, we may notify you of such developments. If such notification is reasonable, we will make every effort to notify you as soon as possible, taking into account the circumstances.
11. Links to other sites
13. Feedback. Questions and suggestions:
Any questions or suggestions can be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ltd (OOO) NoviStem
Address: 121096, Moscow, Vasilisy Kozhinoj, 1
Taxpayer Identification Number (INN) 7725345982 / Tax Registration Reason Code (KPP) 772501001
Primary State Registration Number (OGRN) 5167746476277
Сhecking account 40702810697900000048
PJSC ROSBANK Moscow
Сorrespondent account 30101810000000000256